Driving Instructors Needed! The Saudi Driving School is hiring driving instructors who satisfy the following requirements:
- Has a high school diploma or higher.
- Age between 25 and 40 years old.
- Has a valid driver's license.
- With at least 3 years driving experience.
- Must be medically fit.
- Has no prior convictions.
- Priority is for Saudis and applicants who are certified trainers (TOT).
Please include the following documents in your application:
- A copy of your valid national ID (for Saudis) or your Iqama (for non-Saudis).
- A copy of your valid driver's license.
- A Medical Report.
- A copy of your latest degree diploma.
- If you are a certified trainer, please provide a copy of your TOT certificate.
- Your CV.
If you are interested in becoming one of the first driving instructors in Saudi Arabia, please apply through this link
or email us at Ad@pnu.edu.sa. If you have any questions, please contact us on the same email or through one of the following phone numbers: 8242365- 8242366