SDS has a full-fledges training and testing center located inside Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University campus in Riyadh.
World's biggest training yard:
SDS has the largest-sized training yard in the world and a number of well-qualified female instructors. The training yard has many features to train student on different manoeuvre like:
- Moving forward and backward (slowly)
- Dual garage for entry and exit
- Changing the path
- Use of Service Lane
- Diversion on two-way road
- Dealing with Uncontrolled intersection
- Slope Control
- Use of "T" intersection
- Dealing with controlled intersection
- Dealing with Staggered Intersection
- Dealing with Traffic Islands
- Crossing a two-way road
- Turning in a two-way street
- Parallel Parking in closed bay
- Parallel Parking in open bay
- Angle Parking
- Garage Parking
SDS' Simulator Training facility makes the student familiar with driving before actually going on roads.
Convenient lecture halls are located at the training center to conduct informative and interactive lectures.
Road Safety lecture:
SDS has a dedicated road safety lecture room. Demonstrations are conducted using exhibits such as Roll over car, seat belt convincer, Tire tread, Head restraint and Child seat stand.
Play area for children:
SDS has a cheerful soft play area for kids that is equipped with toys, slides to put kids at ease. Students may leave their children at the play area while taking the driver's training.
A comprehensive training material is given to the student when they register.
SDS has a cafeteria for students within the premises of the training center.